Thursday, August 16, 2007

My Tag cherry is broked!!

Ive just been tagged by Maggie - aka kissmevodka aka PureCream.... This girl has so many identites and they are all just a little scary!!! LOL Maggie, I still have an image of your son saying "Thank you Mistress, may I have another" Hilarious!!!

So lets do this thingy!!!! (Hang on, do I know 8 poeple???)

1-Post these rules.
2-Each person tagged must post 8 random (... hopefully interesting) facts about themselves.
3-Taggees should write a blogpost of these facts.
4- At the end of the post 8 more bloggers are tagged and named and released back into the wild.
5-Go to their blog and leave a comment telling them they're tagged*.

OK, what random facts are publishable!!!

1. Im a bit of a naughty girl. A bit daring. But love it. I can be a nice girl, but have so much more fun being a naughty one.

2. Im self employed and just cant do the whole work for someone 9-5 thing. I hate it!!! I cant function on that tight a rope. SOnner or later the rope snaps!! I totally love my life now. I earn enough money to keep me scrapbooking and have enough time to actaully do it!! What more can a girl ask for!!

3. Cooking - NO!! Hate it. Cant do it, and dont wanna learn. But i do love food which is evidence by the arse i am carting around with me!! And i'm not talking about the husband!!!

4. I am into Archery for a sport. And not just the firing of arrows - but the whole redneck thing!! Love it!!! Going away to a shoot and mixing it up with the guys is my idea of a great night out. No rules, no restrictions, the filthier the conversation, the more at home I feel!! I have a gutter mind and i dont have the ability to know when to switch it off. (Hence, I am always saying the wrong thing in the wrong place)


5.I love jewellry. I have to have matching sets of of earings and necklaces to match certain outfits.

6. I always give too much informations - like dah!!!!

7. Never been a big fan of close girlfriends until now. I have two of the most wonderful friends i scrap with.... You know who you are!!!! I have other close friends - but have never been a lets meet for coffee person.... But now we do coffee at least once a week.

8. We have a pet rabbit. He has run of the house and is so cute!!! He is the best pet we have had!!!

OK, now to tag someone.....

Brenda (Of course - sorry!!)
Cass
Lu
Kerry
Amanda
Pip
Tracey
Janet

Rightoe, all done now.......

No comments:

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails