Monday, August 20, 2007

Day 61 - Ag Quip TIme and i have a migraine already!!

Its pouring rain today and its totally lovely - if you could be inside all day scrapbooking. But unfortunately I'm not. Im ag-quipping. As part of my business, I sell helium gas. Ag-quip is the biggest gas time of the year!! i have delivered a car full of gas outt o ag-quip already today and its a quagmire. I ahve to go back out this afternoon and i will take some photos.

Anyone coming up for ag-quip tomorrow. Dont worry about the good shoes - wear your mud boots!!!

Anyway, whenever I have big jobs like this on, I do worry and I get headaches. Usually migraines and i hate them. I ahve to soldier on though. So at 1042am, I am at home having lunch so there is enough food in my tummy to take a handfull of painkillers. Then I am off to Tamworth and then back out to ag-quip this arvo.

Stay tunned for mud photos!!! Seeya

2 comments:

Brenda said...

Don't stress!!! I have gumboots if you need them. lol

kerry said...

Jodi theres nothing worse than getting soaked when you are trying to do your job ,goodluck.

There was an error in this gadget

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails