Sunday, August 19, 2007

Father of the Year - Mini Album

Well, this little project ended up only taking a couple of hours to complete. It took longer to scan all the photos in that i might use.

I was doing it to submit to the Cyberscraps DT comp. But I think its far too simple. I will work on something else i think.

Anyway, i made this up for Stu to remind him of the wonderful times with his little kids.

Front. Its a AMM 4 x 4 accordian album I hought at Orange 3 years ago. Finally!!

Album Opened


Front pages 1 & 2
SHame you cant see the second photo that well. Its really great. Hangon, I'll upload it separately!!


And thats that. Seeya

1 comment:

Brenda said...

Wow haven't you been busy 3 layouts plus a mini book... You Go Girl!!!

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails