Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Ive been Tagged!!!

Brenda has tagged me.... it's all about the number 4....

4 JOBS I HAVE HAD IN MY PAST
Checkout operator at Payless Superbarn

Hospital Assistant at Narrabri District Hopital

- Kitchen Hand

- Cleaner

- Sterilzing Operating Equipment

Clerial Assistant at Narrabri Shire Council

Barmaid at Narrabri RSL and Stockyard Tavern Moree

Administrator/Finance at Old Age Hostel

4 MOVIES I WATCH OVER AND OVER
Grease

Anything with Michael J Fox

Bed of Roses

In Love & War

Many many more... these are just four i can think of

4 PLACES I HAVE LIVED
Narrabri

Moree

Manilla

Gunnedah

4 TV SHOWS THAT I WATCH
Big Brother!!!!

60 Minutes

Dr Phil

Operah

4 PLACES I HAVE BEEN
Mt Selwin

Canderra

Hervey Bay

Melbourne

4 PEOPLE WHO EMAIL ME
Mum

Brenda

Jacquie

Kerry

4 OF MY FAVOURITE FOODS
Anything someone else cooks for me

Roast Dinner

Caramel Pie

Lemon Marainge Pie


4 OF MY FAVOURITE BEVERAGES
Diet Coke

Coffee

Water

That yummy wine I love!!! (I forget the name and my husband isnt here to ask)


4 PLACES I'D RATHER BE RIGHT NOW
On holidays somewhere lovely with the family

On a $10,000 Shopping Spree with the girls. (Too lonely doing it by yourself)

At a scrap retreat somewhere tropical with unlimited funds!!!

Scrapping with my friends and enjoying coffee and great company!!

4 PEOPLE I'M TAGGING
Mum

Kerry

Janet

Lea

4 THINGS I AM LOOKING FORWARD TO IN THE NEXT YEAR
A harvest - it will be good to have some money again!!!

In line with the top one - going on a lovely holiday with the family

Turning 40 and the party we will have!!!

Seeing my son achieve all he can in the HSC

And thats all from me!! Seeya

No comments:

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails