Thursday, August 16, 2007

Day 57 - Rabby and New Chaf Bag

ISnt this the cutest littel guy yourve ever seen. Well, shes a girl. As its raining outside today, pancakes (as my daughter called her) is alowed to have run of the house. When I say run - i mean run. In and out and in and out. Shes very effectionte. The next photo of her i took after this one, shes licking my face!! What a cutie!!


And after a great deal of contemplation, I decided on the rose pink chaf bag Brenda that i bought before i changed my mind!! Lol. Its really comfy to wear and matching nicely with my top. And as most of my wardrobe is pink, I think its a pretty safe bet.... This is day 57 for me......

2 comments:

Brenda said...

I knew it! I knew you wouldn't be able to help yourself.... hope you have earings to match!!!!

Jodi said...

Gotta work on those!!!

There was an error in this gadget

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails