Wednesday, August 1, 2007

"BE - Have the Courage to be Yourself"


I finally got most of my paperwork done today so decided to treat myself to some scrapbooking. I had decided to scrap different photos than the above and got out all the matching papers and embellishments etc. When i was going through my 1000's of bits of patterned paper, I came across an overlay I bought some time ago that i have never used. On the packaging it had to title "Be, Have the Courage to br Yourself". I thought, how relevant is this to my daughter at the moment. So i decided to scrap this instead. I had a few lovely photos of Emelia and some of the gorgeous new papers by Basic Grey. And it all came together in an hour. Mind you, its not that fancy as the overlay is so decorative, it doesnt need much more. But i think it all suits the photos beautifully.

No comments:

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails