Sunday, February 15, 2009

Day 46

I decided to have a bit of a break from DT last night and went over to
That Little Scrapbooking Shop and joined their CC
This is Challange 2
- Cut shapes from pp...
- Song Title
- Chipboard
Mine is "I love you so"
But the journalling is:
Go away and give me the chance to miss you
say goodbye and it makes me want to kiss you
I lvoe you so much more when your not here....
You know what its like when we are horemonal girls!!
I can so relate to this song!!!!

Here are some closer pics.

I found these wire crystal things at spotlight!! Arnt they awesome!!!

Challenge 3 was:

- 3 or more photos

- 3 or more patterned papers

- Dsitressing

- The word obsessed.

Here is mine:

"Totally huge obsessed blogger"

Here is my photo for today.... Sqinting into the non sun!!!
Its a bit overcast today, but still bright!!!
As far as weight loss goes, the scales arnt moving!!! But they arnt going up either, so thats a good thing right!!!
Jut they just wont go past that number one goal!!! I made it past there last week for a day, but then they jumped back up again!!!
GRrr its so frustrating!!!
Now its getting cooler, Stu and i are going to start doing the Porky walk again. thats up to the top of our local lookout. Its maybe 5 1/2 kms, but all straight up and hill and then straight down hill, so your really working the muscles...
Thats it for me,
seeya

2 comments:

Lisa A said...

Hey Jodi, love the layouts and your daily picture...I wish i could walk with you everyday but its a little far away. but just remember we are in this together, and WE CAN DO IT

lindy said...

great layouts Jodi

There was an error in this gadget

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails