Monday, February 2, 2009

Day 2 month 2....

Today was a typical Monday for me...
Cleaning and ironing!!!
Got it all done as tomorrow im of to the garage to have some repair and maintanance done!!
Ive lost half my nails over the weekend..... Very frustrating!!!
Also, of to the bank tomorrow, to see if i can finance my big life changes for the year...
Time to think about new horizons...
I work well when i have goals and i havnt had a career goal now for a couple of years as i have been concentrating on scrapbooking goals...
But they all work together to help ones self confidence and life experience!!!
Wish me luck!!!
Maybe i might have an announcement in the near future!! Im really hoping to anyway!!!
Here is my daily update and reminder of my yearly challenge.
I love the Biggest Loser.
I am so inspired every year by the changes these people make in their lives. And so many of our hangups that contibute to our weight are nothing to do with our weight....
I am learning about self analysis, and looking deaper inside myself to find the answers...
But tonight it was about taking ownership of our weight, and in taking ownership and admiting to a problem, we can try to fix it and better ourselves.
This is why i decided to bring my challenge to the forefront via my blog.
It makes me accountable and makes me take ownership of my weight.. in doing so, i hope to be able to rid it once and for all....
So this is me...
Im all sweaty after going for my walk. I just got back when i took this photo!!!

Oh also,
I got some of the most gorgeous scraplets today from A2Z Scraplets!!!
Julie does such a great job, they just get better and better.
Lookout for some layouts real soon!!!

Ok, thats all now. Seeya!

1 comment:

kerry said...

Hey jodi i hope it all went for you.Take care Kerry xx

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails