Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Day 41.....

I started on my Photography Course homework this morning.
We have to capture the colour green.....
I love greenery...
So of course my choice is plants
which means the Macro setting - probably not what we are supposed to be doing this early into it... but what they hey!!
As i was out in the garden, i got this photo!!
A huge horse fly!!!
Check out his eyes!!!!

This is a layout i have been working on for the last 4 days!!!!
I hate it when they take so long.
Im a layout in 2 or 3 hours kinda person, and i loose interest if its sitting on my desk for days!!!
"Postie on the Job"
Featuring A2Z Scraplets cogs....

Here is me today. Been for my walk already. Went with Stu at 9 this morning.. Bit cooler.... Makeup has run off. Not that i wear much, just a tinted moisturiser. Working on eating right today... no ice creams or bikkies..... Its always a work in progress!!! LOL

1 comment:

Kirsty said...

Go you! Exercise is SO good...wish i could force myself to go!
Love the LO:)

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails