Saturday, February 14, 2009

Day 45...... Happy Valentines Day!!!

Cupid has been busy in our house today....
Here are a few of my favorite bouquets.....
Floating Hearts Bouquet...
Hugs and Kisses
You Light My Fire
The lady that ordered this for her hubby was so excited!! She said i made her day!! And it wasnt even hers!!
Sometimes i have the BEST job!!!
Here is me again!!
Not good eating...
Had the inlaws for tea last night.... they were so yummy!! LOL
Nah, we had chineese and then KFC for lunch today....
But that will be my one meal, so it shouldnt be too disasterious!!!
Off to see BRIDE WARS at the pcitures this arvo!!
Yay!! I love going to the pcitures....
Seeya
Hope lots of love, hugs and kisses come your way today!

1 comment:

Jayne said...

You are looking gorgeous Jodi!! Keep up the good work :) and thanks for the blog award!!

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails