Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Brenda's Challenge

I gotta tell you,
this challenge wasnt as easy for me as you would think....
I have so many My Pictures folders.....
So in the end i went to my hard backup copy of My Pictures.....
6th folder, 6th photo...



This is Josh in 1999 when we were living in Elizabeth Street Gunnedah.

Just renting a half renovated house.

Here he is, before the days of computers and xboxs, when he was entertaining himself the old fashioned way!!

With a book!!!!

I wont pass this challenge on, as it feels like thats all ive done lately. But if your visiting my blog and want to partake in this fun challenge, please go ahead and let me know what you have fund in your folders!!!!

The challege is:

Go to your 6th Folder in your My Pictures folder, 6th file and 6th photo...

1 comment:

Kylie said...

I'm off to have a looksee...

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails