Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Day 34..... Print and Fold

All i have done today is print and fold, print and fold.....
Im preparing my annual mail out for Valentines Day.....
Nearly 500 on my list now, all by hand. Made with Love you see!! LOL
But Emelia wanted me to give her some Hacking instruction today..
Yes, blind leading the blind and cranky!!! Her being the cranky one!!!
It was so hot!!!
She has her first Hack Show on this weekend...
Shes going ok...
And this is my photo....
Sitting in the park yelling out instruction from the shade...
Maybe thats why she was cranky!!!
Went for my walk tonight, its becoming habit again now which is great...
As far as my other venture...
Still a work in progress!!!
Seeya tomorrow!!

2 comments:

Lisa A said...

Love the sunnies, your looking great

Kylie said...

this other venture has me very intrested...what are you up too???!!! & at least you had a shady spot to yell from ;0)

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails