Saturday, February 14, 2009

Blog Award

Just checking out Brendas blog and noticed i have an awards...
This is the measure up Award!!!


Here are the steps:
Say one nice thing to the man in your life.

Hmmmm, thanks for putting up with my mood swings and not leaving me when i want to leave you!!!!
Think Pink " Leave me alone, Im lonely!!!" or "Please dont leave me"LOL

Next list at least 6 ways you measure success in your life.
Happiness in my marriage, health, my childrens happiness and health, having great friends, enjoying life, having enjoyable work.
Now the tough part is to choose 5 bloggers which you think "Measure Up".

Hope you all enjoy your award :)

1 comment:

Kylie said...

thank-u for thinking that I measure up :0) xx

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails