Thursday, July 12, 2007

365 Day Challenge - Day 22 - A day at the Farm


Isnt this a great photo!!

Been out at Brenda's farm today playing around with scrapbooking stuff and building Brenda's blog. Great fun!!

I was going to start recording bits of trivia about myself on these - so in 20 years time when i look back i can think - WOW - I remember that!!!

But i cant think of anything!!

But speaking of being at a farm brings back memories for me. I used to have a best friend, Gail. She lived on a farm. We used to swap visits lots. Id stay out at ther place for a week and visa versa. We were both into horses and had the best times. Funny - I dont have any photos!! I learnt to drive out at Gails, I also learnt to ride a motorbike and it was at her place that i got drunk for the first time on beer!! I was so sick!!!

We used to drive around in gails parents rose pink layland car. I called it the pink pox!!!

But it was all great fun, and i learnt so much out on that farm. I would be a fantastic way to raise kids!!
Speaking of which - while trying to get this photo, we also had to take ones of the kids
I love this photo of me and emelia!!

1 comment:

francineA said...

Hi Jodi just read through your blog, am loving your ..and dont you have the two most gorgeous looking kids..well done...
fran scrapcat

There was an error in this gadget

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails