Wednesday, July 11, 2007

365 Day Challenge - Day 21 Scrapbookers Everywhere!!

Here I am on day 21. Experimenting with new hair styles with my new hair today. Been a long time since i could wear it down comfortably!!! My mum says it makes me look old in the eyes. I think its just that i am old in the eyes!! lol



Today was spent with scrappers!! And i dont own a shop. Ive had people in and out all say looking for stuff, wanting advice and getting me to show them stuff on the net. It really makes me wonder if a shop would be viable in Gunnedah? But its such a huge expense just to "see"?



I really dont know??



Heres a layout i did of my hubby Stu on his new bike. I bought this print blocks paper like years ago, just incase!! Well, Just incase was bought in April. I knew the whole mid-life crisis thing would be happening sooner or later!!!


No comments:

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails