Sunday, June 22, 2008

Finally a new layout

After doing the fairy photo shoot, ive had a layout in mind....
It was just making it happen.
I bought the most gorgeous K & Company papers while i was away, with mushrooms and things. Lovley bright colours and Brenday got in some of these lovely Mushroom chipboards from Buzz & Bloom - Lusi Austin.
This is what i did...
"Theres a fairy in the bottom of my garden"

I made a big 3D Mushroom and then layered the flowers and things ontop. Its quite thick and heavy...


I had the last supper tonight before the new challenge starts tomorrow.
Are you ready girls.....

I have a food program worked out, as well as the excercise. I know if i stcik to it, i will loose wieght very quickly!!!
Seeya tomorrow...

No comments:

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails