Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Day 357.... Its nice to be home!!!!

Its great to get away.... but how nice to be home again!!!
I slept in my own bed, with my own husband which was lovely!!!! Woke up to my own alarm... had breakie in my own kitchen!!!

Showered in my own shower.....you get the point!!!

My husband invited me to lunch with him today also - thinking he ment at home with a sandwish i prepared, i thought yeh ok. But later informed me that it was a genuine offer to go out for lunch!!!

So we went to the Parkview Hotel and it was lovely!!! I had prawn cutlets, salad and chips. Stu had a surf and turf!!

Picked Emelia up from school and we went to visit her new horsey.... (well, we are hoping its her new horsey) she is yet to ride it. If she can control it, it will be her new horsey!!!

There is the feed shed there in the paddock, so what a great spot for a photo shoot!!
So here is my daily photo Day 357....
Then little Miss Chestnut wanted in on the action!!!!
And for no reason at all other than the fact that she is so gorgeous - some photos of my baby!!!!
Shes got the loveliest smile!! And those lips are that colour.......

Thats is for today....
Photos to come of the expo stuff.... still gotta unpack them!!!

1 comment:

kerry said...

Lucky girl getting a horse i always wanted a horse growing up the closest to getting was a book on horses when i was in grade seven lol.Love the pics of your baby girl too.take care Kerry xx

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails