Friday, June 13, 2008

Day 360!!!!! oooooooo Happy Friday 13th...........

ooooooo Scary!!!!!

Dont walk under any ladders or in front of a black cat!!!!

Nah, im so not a superstitious kinda person, at all!! I dont beleive in good or bad luck, i dont beleive in superstitions or anything like that. I believe life is what we make it. If we are good people and do good towards others than it will come back to you... I supose that Karma, but i dont believe in that as a "belief system" either......

That being said, in tonights Cybercrop at Scrap with V my challenge is about that very subject... what are your fears, superstitions and things that freak you out in general.....

This is my sample layout

My Fearz...... My only fears really are for my kids...
This layout was inspired by the work of Carole Janson. I saw her 3D work at the expo, and thought it was just awesome. So i gave it ago in this layout.

Here are some closer looks...
Now here is my photo for day 360..... Can you believe only 5 days to go after a whole year!!! WOW!!!
I am looking at the weather deciding to go for a walk or not.... which i did...
Gotta clean that back deck.. The hutch is still there from when we tried to save a wounded pigeon... he died though.....

So Im of to Scrap with V now for the night.

Have a great weekend ya all and i shall see you tomorrow!!!

Night

No comments:

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails