Saturday, June 28, 2008

A Day Scrapping!!!

Who wants to go outside in this weather??
I was cold ALL DAY today!! Didnt help that the boys kept leaving all the doors open and turning off the air con!!!
So I stayed in and scrapped today. I had intended to work on the new Scraparooney kits today, but i thought id better get Junes Monthly DOuble up packs done first!!! I hate having pizza boxes backed up.
I still have last months SIssy pack not finished and then this months arrived last week, so will work on them too.

Anyway with the remnants of the Scraparooney kit i did this layout. Lots of stamping....
"My Journey"

Then some of the new papers i bought at Brisbane did this layout with Kat and Peta.... "These Girls"
Using Pips Double up kit... "Early Morning Drive"
And also "Little Moments"
Im going to be kind to myslef tonight. I totally LOVE all the layouts Brenda has done with her kit, so i am going to cheat and copy them.... They are so nice.. Have you seen them?? Go check out her blog... Here
Righteo, seeyas later..
Oh, hangon... DO you recall Lisa A..... She has made several comment on my blog and some funny dares... She aslo has a new blog.. or should i say, her dog has a new blog. Go check it out. Here.
Ok, done now... Now you can go... Seeya!!!

3 comments:

Lisa A said...

Hey thanks for the mention i have just updated again, will try to do it everyday,
Love those layouts....

Tracey said...

Love the LO's I have so many packs and pizza boxes but there is not enough time in the day.

kerry said...

Great layouts Jodi i have those flower stamps.They are great arnt they and the cute owl have himm too.loltake care Kerry xx

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails