Saturday, October 16, 2010

Hispanic Camera on Iphone

I tottally LOVE LOVE LOVE this app!!
So i decided to do some experimentation with films....
I tired on me,
but im not that photogenic!!!
Thankfully a much better looking model came home....
And she was in the perfect gear for a Hispanic Photo Shoot today
with her cute little cherry dress on...
She insisted that Coco get in the photos too!!
 I used the Jimmy Lens with the Kodot Verichrome film
I just used the automated flash on these shots..
I love how it bought out the colour of her lips..
Love this finish!!
All straight off the iphone with no editing...
 And no flash on this one...
Also:
Check out this awesome video from Dear Lizzy's Hubby!!
Its beautiful!!!
Here

 Day 16

1 comment:

just another day said...

way too cool Jodi ...see some magical stuff done with it

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails