Friday, September 21, 2007

Day 93 - We shopped til we dropped!!

This photo should have been taken yesterday, however, we forgot!! So here is our shopping that we did last night. We had a lvoely time!!!

Here is todays photo. My favorite for today is my shirt. This is my favorite pink shirt for this week!!
This is my running around today!! Its all i seamed to do. The Relay for Life is on tonight! I did actually nomiate to be on a team, but wasnt notified on any roster or anything - so obviously i wasnt wanted!! Not to worry - I'l join another team next year. But anyway, so I was running around collecting helium for teams!! Im in my car!!

Brenda and I breakfasted at the verdict today. Poor Jackie has still got sick kids, so we went for a visit later in the day.


1 comment:

kerry said...

Jodi great photo of you and dd.Love all the photos taken in the garden have agreat weekend.Take care Kerry

There was an error in this gadget

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails