Friday, September 14, 2007

Day 86 - More Favorites

Here it is Day 86 and only 14 days into my FAVORITES and already Im running out of favorties.... so i am sitting and contemplating - "What is another favorite" whilst consuming my daily diet coke and dah!!! Diet Coke is my favorite drink!!!

So here i am modelling my diet coke.... tada!!!

Here is a layout i did last night. My next lot of layouts will be our trip to Wagga Wagga to compete in the National Archery Titles at Easter.... This one is the camp grounds..... they were dry as!!!!


I'll have some wedding photos for you tomorrow as i started decorating a wedding today for tomorrow. Only a small simplew one - but its always good to have a sticky - hay???

Seeya then

Jodi XX

No comments:

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails