Monday, September 17, 2007

Day 89 - My Favorite Son

Here is my FAVORITE for today. My favorite son!! Only have one of those two!!! Im cheating arnt i? But honestly, i dont really ahve any exciting things to be my faborites that i havnt already mentioned somewhere else!!

So I think tomorrow, it will be my favorite husband!! LOL

Boring cleaning day today - again!! That comes around so quickly!! Booked a couple of functions. Got a wedding consult this arvo....



This is a boring layout of the ABA presentations at the Nationals! Dont like it anyway as i got a bronze and not a gold!! Dont like that not winning thing!!!
But the partys are always great at archery shoots!! Totally a blast!!!


So, thats it for me today. Have a good one

Jodi

XX

No comments:

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails