Saturday, January 31, 2009

Day 31.........I was feeling OK.... Until....

Until I saw a full photo of myself Emelia took today...
I may be losing weight off my face,
but gosh Im still discusting!!!!
Yukko!!!
How did i let this happen????
I wont share it though... its too revolting, i dont want to make you sick!!LOL
Anyway, I cornered Stu for a photo today..
One of the piece of me that IS reducing!!!

Hes a dick isnt he... Look at the face hes pulling!!!!
Emelia and i washed Solo today for tomorrow...
He has such a lovely tail...

Its my job to wash that and brush all the knots out...
This is challenge one for the Scrap with V cybercrop this weekend....
We had to use colours that we were shown...
Yellow, Blue, Pink and White..
Layout removed.....

So, thats my day..
Seeya

1 comment:

Kirsty said...

Stop that! Your are NOT disgusting! You are gorgeous!!!

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails