Monday, January 12, 2009

Catch up - Day 10

I had the biggest weekend.....
Im still recoving, very stressful!!!
On Saturday i did 3 functions...
The Tomatoe Contest,
then these balloons for a 50th Wedding Anniversay in Narrabri..
This was the main bunch...


Then I had 15 bunches like this one..
Notice the balloons inside the balloons
Arent they awesome!!
These are called "Double Bubbles"

Three of these bunches for around the room....
The top balloons have love doves on them... Very sweet!!

Then i had a wedding.....
The poor Bride, she was trying to set up all those star draped in a wind storm on Friday, so they had to put tarts up on the outside to stop the wind...
Then on Sturday we got the rain storm!!
I think it stopped long enough for the outside ceremony by the river...
Then got 20 mm again through the night..
But apparently everyone reamined fairly dry!!!


This is my backdrop, i decorated the Bridal Table, but the skirt wasnt mine,
the cake table is mine.
Also the chair covers, sashes and napkins....
The Bride hired the Bridal Table skirt from someone else, and it wasnt even ironed!! Infact, there were big dirty marks all over it!!
I get so frustrated, when i supply an impecable service to my Brides, but they continue to go out of town and get in inferior service...
Its not like they are cheaper or anything... it just astounds me, honestly!!!
See the cake table skirt, its lovely and white and crispy pressed compaired to the Bridal table one..... (OK, thats my winge..)

The centrepieces..
There very quite unique and designed by the Bride...
Depicting a River scene complete with river rocks, a cow and a koala.

Here are the tables...

I set out the wine glasses and the napkins.... Very clever!! I so dont do the whole table setting thing!!!


A Huge day!!!!

So my photo depicting my challenge to myself.... I am enjoying a home made latta.. Not quite the whole diet thing.. but well deserved!!! Its a bit feral.. Ive pulled the hair out and everything!! LOL

I did manage to do most of my eating correctly..... For tea, i even took the crumbs of the fish!!! The fish pieces are so tiny!!! LOL

2 comments:

Lisa A said...

Gotta love that photo, a ford lady...I like your hair down that way it looks nice.....Great Balloons

Kirsty said...

Love your decorations! Must be very frustrating to see other people's shoddy work:-(

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails