Thursday, January 22, 2009

Day 22...Action Packed

First off,
this is a layout i did for the
"I challenge you to create a layout using........."
My challenge was:
No flowers at all!!!
Journalling
And stamps as embellishments...
My layout
"New Wheels"



It was a very remorseful looking Solo we found today....
He looked so tired, his eyes were tired looking and he didnt move around much.
Danno took him for two really good rides and after an innitial "Im the boss" lesson, Solo behaved perfectly.....

So Emelia took him for a little trot around.
He is very sore in the legs, as he hasnt been riden this much since we bought him..
His even lost a bit of weight in the few days he has been riden....

Here she is coming home...
She didnt bring him home tonight as a storm was just coming over, but tomorrow she will bring him back to Cimmi and then its up to Emelia to let him know whos the boss....
It really is so hard as he is such a sweetie.
After his ride, Emelia was giving him a cuddle and Solo nibbled at her face and then gave her face a big lick... Like he was saying "I love you Emelia, Im sorry for being so naughty!!"
How can you not love him...

Also out at Bates' they ahve these gorgeous little chooks... arnt they cute!! Emelia wants one... Yes, of course she does!!!!
But i put my foot down at chooks....
Its a hangup from when i was young.... My parents had show chooks and they used to hunt me!! They did!! They were killer chooks!!! LOL

I love this photo...
This is Emelia and i today after our trip to the hair dresser this morning....
I had like 5 or 6 inches cut of my hair.
They washed it and then asked how much off...
You might have to stand, your sitting on it!! LOL I had no idea it was so long as i wear it up everyday!!!
So its much shorter now.
As far as my challenge goes...
well, today was one of those days...
I jsut couldnt fill up.
We will see what the scales say in the official weigh in at the chemist tomorrow!!!
Seeya then..

3 comments:

kerry said...

good to see solo and her together again he looks exhausted take care Kerry xx

Lisa A said...

I just love that photo of you and Emelia as well as your layout

Phillipa, said...

Pooer Solo does look a bit dejected doesn't he?
Love the chooks!! lol
Also love the photo of you and Emelia. You are looking fantastic...keep up the good work! I know what you mean about not being able to fill up some days.

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails