Monday, January 12, 2009

Day 12.... Pure Evil!!!

Mum & Ken got back from Wollongong today.
They were there to help celebrate the marraige of my Cousin Brendon

Look what she bought back!!!
Evil evil woman!!!!

Feeling a little better today.

Stu & I went for lunch today at the Park View.. It was a lovely meal. I had quish and salad for $7!! Bargain!! So i had to have a shake for tea.. I havnt weight myself for the last couple of days.. BUt still going well.

I got such a blister on my big toe on the weekend. Today its swollen and red and so sore..... But i pulled a loose shoe on and went for a walk tongiht too....

So, thats it for me. Just working on the cutest little OTP Scraplet Owl book for A2Z Scraplets.... Will show you soon..

Seeya Jodi XX

4 comments:

Lisa A said...

Jodi
your mum really is evil isn't she, but they are yummy
Thanks for the lovely award..

lindy said...

Margie is a bit evil ....all that sugar.
Can't wait to see your album

Kirsty said...

****drooooool****

Good for you still going for a walk! A big sore blister would have been the perfect excuse NOT to go! Way to go!!!

kerry said...

I hope you didnt eat one Jodi lol.Your mum is bad bad.Sounds like you have been really busy too.take care Kerryxx

There was an error in this gadget

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails