Friday, May 15, 2009

Wicked Princess Challenge - Sloth

Boy oh Boy!!
Are these Challenges Challenging!!! lol
This weeks challenge was SLOTH
Make two of your own embellies, one of them out of non scrapping product, Light blue, stitching!
I made paper doiley flowers, and stamped flowers.. Sewed, and then the Sloth Photo.
This was me in 1982!!
It was Christmas Day and i have taken my brothers Donkey Kong game to play!!!
Look at those legs!!!
Oh my God, I should have remembered to bring them with me when i moved out of home!! Oh well, someone else has got them now!!! Too bad! :(
And my Card!!
I have such a huge selection of cards now!!!
Visit Wicked Princess here to look at the other challenges
and to vote on the layouts you like best....

2 comments:

just another day said...

beautiful lo jodi

Lisa A said...

Love the layout and card Jodi, check out those legs

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails