Wednesday, March 11, 2009

I dont know???

I have no topic... no photos to load.... very wierd!!
I dont even know what to write????
Let me think...
Ive worked all day on the Deb/Business Awards....
Just about done all the draping now and am staring on the balloon charators tomorrow... Hoping to get them finished tomorrow too...
Its been a huge week!!! I dont know how many times i have climbed to the top of a ladder this week... My legs are so beyond sore....
Im so looking forward to next Tuesday when its all over including the pulling down!!
Nest Tuesday Im booked in got some TLC......
Nails, hands and feet!!!
Oh, it will be lovely...... I cant wait!!
Will have some more exciting photos for you tomorrow....
Seeya

4 comments:

Lea Adcock said...

Hey Jodi
Is it ok to add your business to my business website links?

Cheers
Lea

just another day said...

Jodi sounds like you need some TLC you go girl

Joanne said...

Happy birthday it sounds like you had a great day.

kerry said...

Hey Jodi congrats on the article in sm on your pirate book it looks fab.Take care Kerry xx

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails