Thursday, March 5, 2009

Day 64.........

Seeing as doing layouts imposes health risks.....
Ive decided to work on some Off the Page....
Here is an album ive had for about a year, its a mixed media one with perspex, and different shaped woods etc...


Its called...


"Today Is"


Its about Emelia and Solo and their love.... Awwww!!!
I used the Sissy Kit from March...


Im pretty happy with how it turned out.....

Here is a photo of my beautiful Sister-In-Law Kel. Shes carrying my neice/nephew Zane (Who is on the right there) Shes is 25 weeks.




Gaz & Kels dog Junior, knows theres something going on.... See him "listening" to the baby. Thats what it looks like... who knows??

This is me today....... Talked to my Jenny Craig Consultant today. Shes always very encouraging!!! I feel great on the program again, im so cranky for listening to other people and going off it!!! Grrrr... I wouldnt have this problem now if i would have just kept to my resolve!!!!

2 comments:

Lisa A said...

Hey Jodi
your looking amazing and that lovely off the page project you have done is as amazing as you, just remember we can do this together

Phillipa, said...

Jodi you're album is beautiful and you are looking great!

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails