Sunday, March 8, 2009

Day 68...... The Space Time Continuim Starts....

Well, today was day one of the week i have been dreading, no looking forward to... no.... expecting!!! LOL
I started on the staging today for the Catholic Debuatante ball, and the Business Awards the following night...
The theme:
Arabian Nights...
I got up and down the damn ladder about.... god i wouldnt know, but enough that my legs can barely move!! Lifting fabric over my head so the my shoulders are so sore....
Im just so stiff tonight....
The easy parts were using this lifter... which by the way was like a 2 1/2 foot step up to get in, which is fine the first 50 times, but by 51 your legs are just so sore!!!
And this is what i am doing... Making an Arabian night tent for the stage...

The deb ball girls painted the back drop for me.
And here i am trying the place the centrepiece!! So didnt happen. Will go back tomorrow!!
Wave Mum!!!

Thats mum in the green pants all the way down there....

And for food consumption today!!! Well, damn it, after todays efforts, no one is going to tell me what i can and cant eat!!! lol

2 comments:

passion4pink said...

Way to Go Jodi!!! can't wait to see the end result , u must be so proud of yourself!! Looks like I learnt from a great teacher too!!Hope I can keep learning from you.
All the best
Vicki

Phillipa, said...

Wow Jodi this is going to look fantastic!!

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails