Wednesday, April 23, 2008

DAy 309..... Hmph???

It was kinda one of those days today..
Always is though when your in bed all snuggly and warm and its raining and you can hear it on the rooff..... who wants to get out of bed.
The boys are away again, sot here were no phones, no motorbikes reving up off to work, so it was perfect for a lay in and read.
Im reading this huge book at the moment... "Outlander" Apparently its really really good and i am thinking that - not able to put it down!!!

Meg sent me a dare tonight... so i thought i would use it as i didnt need to got to the butchers or go parking at all.....

The dare was to show my first layouts....

SO here is my photo for today, day 309....

This was an album i did to celebrate 10 years marraige in 1999. So its a little old - but not really my first as i did do an album with gift paper cutouts for my son in 1990.
But this is early enough....

Here is one of the 7 layouts i have done in the last two days. Im using up all the old sissy packs...

Just chucking stuff togther... not really going for anything publishable - just getting my photos scrapped!!
This one was my pistol day one... "ready Aim Fire"

Isnt it slipper weather now.....
So thats my boring day... ironing and scrapbooking. WIll show my other 3 layouts id did, but 4 layouts i cant show you as they are the class kits for scrapwithv!!

Seeya tomorrow!!

1 comment:

Meg said...

Isn't good to see how far we have come in our scrappin style...

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails