Friday, February 29, 2008

Day 255 - Out come the woollies....

That storm we had last night certainly bought with it the cold weather....

The kids wore their winter woollies to school today and i pulled on the woolly top...

The sun is nice, but that breeze is really cold......

I finished my Canvas today for my party.... Im happy with it. I have god, probably opver 100 photos on this canvas.. varying sizes... I should take a photo for you.. hang on, i'll do now....
Here it is... "40"
Not much room for embellies, too many photos.... But it starts at baby and right through.... Tells my story which is what it's all about.
This is my photo for today, day 255........

Got a cold and feel horrible.. Got weddings on this weekend and i should really be out finishing of the centrepieces... but i really dont want to..... Got a headache...
Seeya tomorrow and i will have some yummy wedding photos for you.....

4 comments:

Meg said...

I know what you mean I have been cold all day...Meg

Brenda said...

Your canvas is beautiful jodi.... must have taken a long time to put together.

Julie said...

Fantastic Canvas!
Hope your headache is all gone. :(

Amanda said...

cool canvas! Well done. When is the big day anyway??

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails