Saturday, February 2, 2008

Day 227...... Finally ready for Valentines Day

Valentines Day is my biggest day in the balloon year!!! Its HUGE!!!

Every year i send out broushures to all my clients with all the latest and greatest in valentines balloons, current prices and any news etc.....

I now have nearly 500 customers on my data base.. which is quite a few for a little towm like Gunnedah....

So the last few days ive been printing and folding printing and folding!! They hit the mail Friday afternoon!!! Yay!!!!

Now i can concetrate on planning my 40th Birthday celebrations!!!! Much more fun!! Im off to choose my cake tomorrow... I ahve some ideas and it should be beautiful. Theres a lady in Tamowrth that makes the most gorgeous trendiest wedding cakes, and i have begged and pleaded with her to make me one... Im thinking a three tear rose pink and lim green presant cake with hearts.....

ANyway, here is my photo for today... Day 227!! In contemplation over Valentines Day!!!


Seeya tomorrow

1 comment:

Kaysie said...

Your party sounds fun. I cant wait... You are exactly 10 years older then me... I just turned 30 coupla weeks back...... Who woulda thunked you were that much older.. You dont look a day over 32 ( wink wink).....


Kaysie

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails