Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Day 253.... A Day in Tamworth

Emelia and I had a teacher free day at Tamworth today.......

I had to get stuff for my party that i couldnt get locally and also some stuff for weddings that i cant get here..... So it was a huge day!!!!

DD is a gorgeous girl and it was totally sickening all the "old men" eyeing her off today!! I wanted to smack them in the face and say this is my 14 year old daughter you sicko!!!! Makes me scared for young girls.... They are so grown up, yet so nieve and these sickos take advantage of that.....
I said look at those old men eyeing you off... and they were doing it extremely obviosuly and she said, that yeh shes used to it now and just ignores them....
Its always bothered me that kind of thing. Im so pleased it doesnt bother her...

There was a sitaution when I was living in Moree, id lost all my baby weight and was looking quite ok again and this ar&^hole from the workplace across from my house was stalking me...... He would sit out the front of my house and watch me.. At first i thought i was being paranoid as he did work across the street - so i ignored him.... But then he started getting more obvious. Tyring to make conversation, talking to my kids, blowing me kisses, waving at me all the time. Made me sick. I told my husband in the end as it became obvious that he was stalking me and he went over to his workplace and approached his boss about it and then DH approched the guy and told him off!!! My hero!!!

But the bottom line is, that it upset me so much I gained like 20 kilos so fast so i wouldnt be attractive to men anymore.... and ive done that my whole life. It has happened this time as well. I lost a heap of weight and then started getting advances... so uncoscious gained some again... I dont want to but. I feel much better when i am a semi-normal weight. Does anyone else have this problem? If so let me know as id like to know how to get past it... Its an emotional thing and i dont want it controlling my weight... I really should look into that side of things on a phyciatric level..... Hmmm....

Very deap today...

Ok then, I'll gp now.... seeya tomorrow...

No comments:

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails