Saturday, February 16, 2008

Day 242..... Love scrapping!!!!

FIRST AND FOREMOST!!!!!

Dont forget about the CyberScraps on-line class tonight..... "Love is".. 7.30pm dst!!

I did a cybercrop last night... some great challenges... always good for making you think outside the box!!!

This one was scolloped, handcut element and glitter!!!

Henz Night....


This one i stuffed up on..... Supposed to be two pp, i used three!! Damn, at least a 4" circle of part thereof, and at least 50 words of journalling.
"A Taste of Paradise"

"Canoeing not Canoodling" This one was a pack that i purchased..... I loved the colours and it suits these photos beautifuly!!
This is my daily photo today... No 242......
Love this tree for a backdrop. Might crop the clothes on the line out but when i scrap it.....
I like this photo and i think i will use it as a feature photo for my 40 years canvas im going to make... using those lovely new scenic route papers.... The pink ones... yummo!!!
Thats is for me today... back to the glue..
Seeya tomorrow...
Jodi



No comments:

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails