Monday, January 2, 2012

Jodi's 365 Gratuity Challenge - Day 2


I was lying in bed this morning thinking about what I would be grateful for today....
Believe me, it was shaping up that I wouldn't be grateful for much and I hadn't even gotten out of bed!

So the day proceeded along...
Did some washing, stripped the bed and the dining room table..
Started to think about tea, so I grabbed Emelia and we headed to the shops!
Emelia!
In two weeks she will be gone again and for a full 11 months this time...
When she is home, she is a bit handy you know.
Wanna come for a run up the street? Yeh
Wanna decorate my window? Yeh
There is another female in the house to take my side!
She is always up to some kind of mischief and excitement which keeps life interesting - frustrating yes, but also interesting!

So today I am grateful to have my daughter home for a while...
I have to take advantage of the little remaining time there is left!
I'm sure there is still heaps of work she can do!! hehe...
No, I have to really get as much for her company before she goes back that I can without being all "clingy". She hates that!



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awww that is nice sweets :) glad you have her home for a little while longer
ps lets hope i have restored my blogger account .. crossing fingers xx

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails