Friday, January 6, 2012

January 6 - AIRCONDITING!


Today was shocking!
It started out hot today, beads of sweat were running down my forehead while i was trying to apply my make up this morning!
When this happens after a cool shower, you know your in for a shocker!
And to make thing worse, I had a backdrop at the front of my shop separating the shop front display from the interior, I thought it would open things up a bit!
Well it certainly opened things up, but now the sun comes in through those windows
and it really cooks the place!!!
Will have to rethink that backdrop!

Ontop of the stifling heat, there were also several negative things happen today at the shop
and it really puts a damper on the whole thing!
You leave yourself questioning your choices
and doubting your abilities

So ontop of all that., talk about hard trying to find something to be grateful for......

But then I looked up!


Yep, my aircondioner......
Its set right near where i work so when I am on my computer doing paper work
or I am at the counter doing balloons
Its there cooling me down.....
Ahhhh..... bliss!
But dont move away from infront of it or you will cook!!!!

So there we are, something to be grateful for after all.....


No comments:

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails