Monday, September 15, 2008

Some stuff to share

I spent a lovely raining Sunday scrapping....
This is my 123 Challenge entry.... "Uncle you cant be serious?"

This layout is of a photo i stole from Facebook!! Honestly, i get some great photos of my son from Facebook!! Its great.. he wont let me take his photo!!!
This one is for A2Z Scraplets.... "Caution Attitude"

The title rally doesnt stand out that much due to the colour.... but what other colour could i paint it??
Now this..... This photo is titled.. "Small changes" I gotta get this weight off again.. I incoporate my maccas coffee everyday into my points, but i usually get some raisen toast, or more recently a Bacon and Egg Buddie.... or deli roll....

And look at what Stu, Emelia and Matt made yesterday!!! Its a guinie pig & rabbit castle...

1 comment:

Lisa A said...

Sounds like you had a busy weekend scrapping, hopefully once i have rearranged the room and put everything in place, I can get back to it....

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails