Thursday, September 4, 2008

My A2Z Scraplets Projects

Its now September and i can show you what i have been up to with A2Z Scraplets.
You will find some of my stuff featured on there blog here.

These are some little overalls that i made a Welcome Baby Card out of... New for Sptember..


Also new for Spetember is this Merry Christmas Corner.
I painted mine with modge podge and then covered with German Glass Glitter and then painted again with modge podge......
Awesome finish hey?
Let me know if you want a demo for this and i can put one up on the blog...


Another new product for September is this little Monkey!! Isnt he cute!
I just covered this one with Kindy Glitz.
That photo is Emelia by the way. She is having her "Normal" tantrum about what to wear!! yes, she was 2!!!


Here is a blokey layout....
This is the ALl Geared Up page kit. With frame, title and other bits.
I painted with brown paint and then used bubble wrap to paint over with black.
I used a skull shape to rub in the skulls into the Core-Dinates paper.
Yourve seen this one, but this features a 2Z scraplet as well... the butterfly on the bottom left. Covered in Kindy GLitz.
Yourve seen this one also, which is the Butterfly Kisses page Kit. If you want to see how i achieved this look, it is featured on the technique Monday Scrap With Z Blog here.
so thats what i have been doing and hence why you havnt seen many layouts on my blog recently...
Gonna do some scrapping this weekend though - the Scrap With V Cybercrop is on... Come and check it out. Starts 7.00pm Tomorrow night... With me and my jokes!!! Here

2 comments:

Rihani said...

Stunning layouts Jodi!! Love your take on the Scraplets overalls!! The card is just gorgeous!!

Rihani xx

Brenda said...

Wow you have been busy....all the layouts are beautiful.....I especially like the one with the little monkey!

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails