Saturday, September 20, 2008

A HUGE DAY

I had to go down to Cimmis paddock this morning to get some food for her to take to the campdrafting.....
I looked up into the sky...... and look what i saw...

It was such a beautiful day today too for an ultralite ride.....
We spent the day at Campdrafting Camp today. Cimmi dint mind the whole cow thing in the areana. But when it came to cutting it out for real, she wouldnt go near it. It wasnt this cow, apparently the cow in the competition was so much bigger!! Poor Cimmi!! But they look like they know what they are doing here....
And here is Matt the professional!! He won the Campdraft this afternoon...
I have a classs tonight at Scrap with V. We are doing the layout tonight that matches the house album we did last night...

I cam home so exhausted, and got stuck into this!!!! Im on my second glass now and i can tell you - im feeling a bit light in the head!! LOL

Night!!

Oh also, Stu did the drags!! I dont have any photos sorry Gary!! I know you will be waiting for them..... I just missed one of his runs.... But he was at the end of the track while Josh was just starting out.

His race time was 7.14 over the 8th mile..... So Stus pretty with that.... Josh was 9.238...

No comments:

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails