Sunday, September 28, 2008

BoBunny Class by Carole Janson

I fell inlove with Carole Janson's 3D designs when her work first came to my attention at the Brisbane Scrapbooking Convention.
Id obviously seen her designs in the mags, but you cant see the depth of the layouts until you see them in real life.
Upon discovering Carole's 3D style of scrapbooking, i have been experimenting with it myself.
You can imagine my excitement when Carole featured a layout with instructions on the Bo Bunny blog....
I was there with bells on.
This is what i came up with....
"Dandelion"


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Absolutely beautiful Jodi, I love it to bits, don't forget to link it to the Bo Bunny Class comments.

Have a great weekend.

Carole xx

Lisa A said...

Where did you get those butterflies from, i would like some...Great Layout....

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails