Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Day 281..... National Safari Results are in.....

Anyone who knows me at all, would know that every easter this lawt few years, we have gone to compete in the National Field Archey titles. This year they are in Hervey Bay.
Last year we walked away hugely successful and bought home gold medals galour in our house and i had the privilidge of being on the winning National 3D Team....

But, this year we didnt go. With years of drought money had been a bit tight, and Stu didnt feel comfortble going on his own - not that it would have worried us. But 2 weeks of year 12 for Josh was out of the question, and i had weddings.... so it was impossible....

But today its all over and the results are in..... Its so exciting, our club once again did really well and i am so proud of everyone. One lady who has had a bummer last couple of years went really well and i am so happy for her.

My partner in crime Linda, took out the 3D as we expected her too, and also took out the ABA which is wonderful!! You go girl!!! I miss the fact that i didnt go. Outside the archery its just so social and great fun.. especially the camping!!!

Here is a link if your interested in the results..

But onto todays activities.... I attended a class on Cognitive Therapy today. Its a 6 week course and this was the second week - i missed the first. I really got so much out of it and if they say that we will be able to help our reactions to things than i am totally happy to attend them. It would be so great to see our teens do something like this at school - great for communication and dealing with issues!!!

Here is todays photo... day 281. Pink has just about gone now.... Hmmm, might go for blue next time, or purple!!!

Brenda has given me the challenge of doing a layout with my handbags.. Im working on accumulating photos. But i dont want to stage them - I will take my time and get photos on the days that i use my different handbags... That will mean more to me than staging the photos. I was wearing my green and torquoise pearl necklace today, so i went for the matching torquoise bag.. Its my birthday baggie too.... Very Noice....

I also got another thing for my pandora today... its a fake from ebay, so not worthy of a photo.. But its very cute. Gold and the bead is green pink and gold....

This layout is one i did for cyberscraps celebrate 2008 challenge. WHo are your friends this year. Well, i really wanted to remember the times that Michelle and i have spent together recently. Its so wonderful to rekindle school friendships and honestly, shel is just as mad as she was when we were young.... nothing has changed and i am so proud that we are still mates....
Thats my day today.. seeya tomorra!!

No comments:

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails