Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Back to day 272......

OK, back to day 272.....
I spent the morning trying to clean up after the party!! I needed this little lie down!!! Only lasted the length it took to get the right photo thought....

Kaysie gave me my disk tonight as well. My goodness that lady is the most bestest photographer!!! There are some lolvey photos to share. I wont show you them all at once though...
Here is one of me and Stu!!! Thats not my beer by the way, Im a wine drinker. But only one wine - Moscato by Brown Brothers - Yummo!!!
Anyway, most poeple would say i was drunk - but i so wasnt. I didnt even finish one bottle. I can drink a whole bottle in one sitting and not feel it. It was just the atmosphere....

Here are the most gorgeous flowers i got form Shirley next door!! Arnt they beautiful!!!

ANd Mums gift was "This is your Life" The album is adorable. And look at the bloody glown in my clown colours!!!! That clown is gorgeous - but i hate the clown that is my alter ego!!! Grrr... Kids!!!
SO there you have it... The calm that was before the storm... And what a huricane of a storm it was!!!

No comments:

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails