Friday, March 7, 2008

Day 262... Busy busy

Well, today i ahve been busy cleaning and preparing for my party.
Ive made pink table runners and a black backdrop.
Ordered the grog
Cleaned the ceiling in the kitchen - i used to bglow the balloons up in there and when they pop they leave a dreadful mark on the ceiling. Ive been meaning to do it for like 3 years!!!
Cleaned the microwave and half the kitchen cupboards....
Fairy lights go up tomorrow....
Ordered what i need from suppliers....
I still have to alter my top that i bought to wear..... I lost 3 kilos this week and now my new top is too big!!! But thats a good thing!!!

So here is my photo before i got too dirty!!! Lol

Now, we all do bad layouts........
I was feeling really lazy and saw a layout of brendas that i totally loved made out of Pips Feb pack... so i though id use my left overs and make one similar....
This is the outcome...
Its really bad i know...

I will take some photos of another Mini LOVE album i did and will show you that instead. For someone who never did OTP stuff.. I seam to find myslef doing more and more of it..

Seeya tomorrow

No comments:

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails