Saturday, March 22, 2008

Day 277.... A bit of productivity this weekend!!!

First off.... here is a layout i did last night!! My birthday lunch at the verdict!!!
"The Verdict is"

Here is my 277 photo..... With my birthday necklace on....

Some balloons for a baby girl

And again!!! I was involved in a very small way for this new mums wedding!! Its very exciting when i delivery valentines balloons, birthday balloons, decorate the engagement party and then the wedding and then deliver new born baby balloons. It feels like have share the most important events in peoples lives... its very special!!!

Here is this weekends wedding. I actually had 4 on this weekend, but two cancelled. The other wedding they have juswt dry hired decor...


Thats my weekend so far, working on the Sissy Mini book tonight for my birthday as well. Half way through it.
Also, went to see Juno tonight with Emelia. Great movie!!!! About teen pregnancy!!! That lead actress is exceptional!!!

2 comments:

kerry said...

Jodi love the layout i seen Juno yesterday with my daughter too funny.have a great easter Sunday.take care LOve Kerry

Jackie said...

Love your layout Jodi. Its gorgeous!!

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails