Thursday, March 13, 2008

Day 268... Preparation.. preparation... preparation...

Today has been like TOTALLY exhausting!!!!

Did a heap of jobs this morning, then had to go to Tamworth to picik up my FANTASTIC CAKE!!!


Sue Plank done the absolute BEST job!!! I will upload photos after Saturday.... gotta have some surprises.... by todays photo is me with my cake!!!!



Ive been out in my workshop all night, making columns and setting up cake tables. Ive prepared my centrepieces..... also getting ready for a wedding thats on Saturday as well... so much to do..


Im sick also, and i just know that by the time its PARTY TIME i am going to be asleep on my feet!! I must make sure i go to bed early the next couple of nights!!



On a CyberScraps note.... you have to check out our March class pack. The class with be 28th March at 7.30pm.


We are doing an Easter Layout....... Papers featured are Kaisercraft Fun in the Sun and so gorgeous, also a big making memories chipboard egg shape, ribbons, pearls, chrystal brads, buttons, daffodil flowers... all so gorgeous...

CyberScraps link



Hang on, I'll load up a picutre...... Pak is $17.50. Keep an eye out for the sneak peak coming next week!!!

1 comment:

Tracey said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY. And have a great night on Saturday look forward to seeing your birthday photos
Cheers

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails