Sunday, March 16, 2008

Day 270!!! ***PARTY TIME!!!!!***

Well, the day finally came.... Party Day!!!
OMG!! What a day it was!!!
When I sent out the invitations, i didnt have any other bookings for decorations, so i put an early start date.... 6.00pm.
Then i got the bookings....
Golden Rose Day at the races
A Birthday
A Wedding!!!!
I was running well with time for everything all day, but didnt count on the wedding being in an "open" marque and the arch in the hottest part of the yard!!
Everytime i placed a balloon, it would heat up and explode!! How frustrating.
I ended up having to call it all quits and come back at 4.00pm to complete it before the wedding. It still took 3 goes to get a combination that the sun would just burn through!!!

Then I had to come home and finish my party!!! I didnt get into the swhower until 5.50.....
All the guests started arriving while i was still naked!!!

Hence i was about an hour LATE for my own party!!! So frustrating!! Sorry guys!!!
But it looked good.

I didnt get time to take my own photos, but Kaysie (Darling girl that she is!!) took about 200, so i am waiting (Very patiently) to have a look!!!

But here are the few i did have and that have been emailed to me.

This..... is my cake that was so very very hard to cut up!! And I made SUCH a HUGE mess of it!!

This has to be my daily photo, I had to steal it from Brendas blog.......

My gorgeous school friends that travelled from all over to be at my party!! Thanks girls.... They all put in and bought me this most gorgeous pandora bracelet - which i am sorry to say i ignoratley didnt know what one was..... but after checking out the croshure and web site will be my new addiction!!!!


Here is a photo of the table decos.... And entrance. The entrance has lights inside that big balloon on the coloumn.... it looked awesome in the dark!!! God i hope SOMEONE got a photo of it!!!


The photo of the 40 wall.... There were lights inside these balloons too...

Notice also, the 400 metres of fairy lights overhead!!


Here is the night time view....

See the lights inside the balloon coloumns.... How awesome...


And that was my party day!!!

It was a great party.... Food provided by The Verdict and was so nice and just right!!!

Music dj provided by my very drunk baby brother.....

Kariokie by My brother, stu, chopper, steve and a few others....

I was given some of the most gorgeous gifts.....

Beautiful flowers and vases, a goreous custom made necklace, bracelet and earings, a bling cake knife set, a beautiful handbag and earings, vouchers, 40 glassware, a hat that says "Its all Stuarts Fault" - so funny!! This is an archery joke - becuase whatever goes wrong is always stuarts fault!!!... Some horny girls pills, that upon inspection of ingredients is a big dose of sugar and colouring and has no benefit what so ever!!! Penis Lollies, A penis inspector badge, chocies, a subscription to the Seniors paper.. yeh thanks Steve, trinklet box and yummy smelly soap, a friends magnet..... I hope i didnt miss anything.....

It was a lovely night!!!

2 comments:

Tracey said...

Sounds like you were very spoiled and what a wonderful night you all had just visited Brenda’s blog she has some great photos as well. The decorations look awesome and the cake is fantastic. Love your Pandora.
Bye

Meg said...

You can be my pandora buddy..I love mine...

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails