Sunday, December 16, 2007

Sunday Afternoon Already......

I really cant believe that its Sunday afternoon already!!! The weekend has gone so very quickly!!! They arnt long enough weekends.
Back to the grind tomorrow - got heaps of christmas balloon deliveries, have to clean the house and go to curves......

Here is my daily photo. Day 180. No makeup in my fat shirt in the garden....

As Ive mentioned earlier, ive been doing a cybercrop this weekend. This is challenge number two. I actaully used the sketch from Pip Prossers Ready set Decorate layout!!
We had to use certain products on this one. mine were chipboard, stamp, rubon and sticker.
Well, thats it for my weekend. DD of to her first work christmas party tonight and DS went to his first work christmas party last night - so why is it that DH came home drunk at 12!!
Thanks for stopping by - talk tomorrow!!

No comments:

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails