Thursday, December 27, 2007

Day 191 - And the sales start.....

Here is another layout I did yesterday... Been a lovely few days....

Anyway, the sales have started taday. target has 50% sheets and towels and discounted bras and undies.... so we updated a few things....

This is my daily photo. Day 191 of the 365 day challenge... I have my new top on that santa bought me from Mags Boutique... Look!! Its not pink!!!!

We also went to the Verdict for lunch today. Little baby emelia wanted to colour in. Lucky i still have the textas i bought for Brendas little one.......

Ive also been experimenting with my new camera. It has like mega micro!!! 1cm away from subject!!! I can even get clear photos of rain drops!!! WOW!!!!

And of course a balloon delivery today. This is the mega shape dalia bunch....

Thats is for me today...
Seeya tomorrow...

1 comment:

kerry said...

Hi Jodi,

Hope that you had a great xmas sounds like you did.Love the latest layouts,and the collages look great.I have been to the sales too.
Love Kerry

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails